Innovative and accredited continuing medical education for today’s practicing clinicians.
CME Institute is trusted by physicians across medical specialties for premium continuing education that yields the highest educational outcomes. These ACCME-accredited activities make the latest research, novel therapies, and clinical best practices accessible and approachable for physician, NP, PA, and PharmD learners.
- Expert-led insights to improve patient outcomes
- Multi-modal courses to suit all learning styles
- Timely topics for relevant application to practice
- Razor-focused approach to innovation that includes documentary-style video and micro-learning Tweetorials
- A commitment to collective mindfulness
Do you tend to use combination pharmacotherapy regimens in patients with bipolar disorder? Will patients receiving 3 or more drugs have better outcomes?
For patients who have PTSD and also have a severe mental illness, can psychotherapies for PTSD still be effective? If so, what component might offer greater efficacy?
What are some of the challenges you face in overcoming adherence issues and providing patient-centered care for people living with schizophrenia? Drs Harvey and Kane offer evidence and clinical experience on these topics in this journal CME activity.